Your cart is currently empty
Persian Saffron Chicken Pasta: How to Make Pasta with Chicken and Saffron
How to Make pasta with chicken and saffron
Pasta / Macarani is one of our delicious dishes that we make at home once a week. Most of them make pasta with meat , but today we want to teach you how to make pasta with chicken and saffron. The taste of chicken and saffron inside the pasta is excellent. We suggest that you try it once. To prepare this delicious dish, you must prepare the following ingredients:
Ingredients needed to prepare pasta with chicken and saffron:
- A package of 700 grams of pasta
- 3 pieces of chicken meat
- Medium potato: one
- Onion: a medium number
- Carrot: 2 small pieces
- Thick brewed saffron: half a teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 3 tablespoons
- Tomato paste: 5 full tablespoons
- Special oil for frying: as much as needed
- Spices (salt, pepper, turmeric): enough
How to make this pasta:
To prepare pasta with saffron, first put the chickens with a little water on a medium flame to cook them. (If you wish, you can add a little lemon juice, salt and turmeric to the chicken.) Pour the oil into the pan and fry the onion in the shape of a gem until fried. Reduce the flame until the onions are golden. During this time, we cut the cooked chicken into small pieces.
After the onions turn golden, add turmeric to fry a little with the onions. Then we add the chickens to the pan along with salt. We grind or grate the carrots and add them to the ingredients. Let them fry well with oil. Peel the potatoes and add them to the ingredients. Add the paste and fry the ingredients well with it.
At this stage, we add the concentrated saffron to the pan and pour some hot water into the pan so that the ingredients are cooked well. Pour lemon juice along with water into the pasta ingredients.
Boil the pot in which you are going to make the pasta until half of the water is dissolved. Then add the macarani, either whole or eaten, to the boiling water and wait for 20 minutes (depending on the time written on the product cover). Then drain the pasta.
At the bottom of the pot, we put potatoes or bread as desired, and then add a layer of pasta along with a layer of sauce. Cover the pot and let it brew for 45 minutes.
Pasta with chicken and saffron
tips about cooking pasta with saffron:
- This recipe is enough for 4 people. Increase or decrease ingredients for more or less.
- You can also add bell peppers and mushrooms to the mix of pasta ingredients.
- For a better taste of this dish, be sure to brew saffron in advance to give a better aroma to your food.
- You can make pasta with saffron with red meat, but it tastes better with chicken.