Your cart is currently empty
Saffron Roast Beef : How To Make Roast Beef With Saffron
Saffron roast beef
Meat dishes are one of the most popular and delicious dishes in our country. Perhaps the reason for this popularity is the variety of delicious dishes and stews that can be prepared with meat and meat products. Roast beef is one of the modern dishes made with meat and has become one of the most popular dishes in the fast food menu in a short period of time. In this article, we explain how to prepare a delicious saffron roast beef so that if you don't have time to go to a restaurant, you can make it at home and enjoy its wonderful taste .
Ingredients for preparing saffron roast beef
Roast beef is one of the dishes that can be prepared with different ingredients. So don't worry about having all the mentioned ingredients and you can prepare and enjoy this delicious food with everything you have at home.
- Veal: 500 grams
- Onion: 2 pcs
- Mushrooms: 500 grams
- Bell pepper (optional): 2 pcs
- Aromatic leaves (optional): 3 pcs
- Lemon juice and spices including salt, turmeric and pepper: as much as needed
- Saffron : 4 teaspoons
- Thyme powder: two teaspoons
- Sliced cheese: enough
- Oil or butter: enough for frying
How to make roast beef
First, pour the veal into the pot along with an onion and three bay leaves and add some water to it. (The amount of water should be enough to cover the meat.) Add turmeric and pepper to the ingredients so that the meat absorbs the spice flavor well. Add salt to the meat at the last stage of cooking.
After the meat is fully cooked, cut it into pieces. Instead of slicing, you can mash the meat with the back of a fork or spoon. Be careful to keep a little water in the pot when removing the meats for slicing.
After this, we eat the mushrooms and fry them in oil. We can add a little salt to the mushroom.
Now we eat the second onion and fry it in oil until it turns golden. Then we add the shaved meat and mushrooms. Add thyme powder and pepper to the ingredients and add a little broth to it so that the roast beef does not dry out.
Now is the time to add saffron to food. It is better to brew saffron in advance to give better taste and color to the food.
We also add bell pepper to the ingredients at this stage.
After all the ingredients are fully cooked, put some slices of cheese on it and put it in the oven for 5-10 minutes until the cheese melts. (This time can be different depending on the degree of the oven.)
Well, your saffron roast beef is ready. You can add it with tomato sauce, pickled cucumber, tomato, cabbage, etc. have a drink
Tips on cooking saffron roast beef
- When cooking mushrooms, add a little lemon juice to it so that it does not turn black.
- If you want, you can use tomato paste for food color.
- The use of pomegranate paste is also useful for making this dish sour.
- If you wish, you can use aromatic vegetables such as cilantro in preparing this dish.
- Instead of liquid oil and butter, you can use olive oil.
- Using brewed saffron gives a better aroma and flavor to food.
- Roast beef can be served as a sandwich with baguette bread