Your cart is currently empty
Benefits of Saffron For Hair + 3 Recipes for Using Saffron for Hair
Saffron for hair
The most important Benefits of saffron for hair : Saffron is one of the special and popular spices that is usually used to prepare many foods. In addition to its distinctive taste and wonderful color, this spice contains many essential vitamins such as vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin and vitamin C. Vitamins, which are all essential elements for maintaining the health of the body. Saffron is a rich source of manganese, which is very effective in regulating blood sugar and helps in the formation of bones, tissues and hormones. Zarparan or saffron contains more than 150 compounds that generally increase the health of the body, maintain the freshness of the skin, and strengthen the hair roots
Benefits of saffron for hair
There is not enough scientific evidence about the benefits and Benefits of saffron for hair, but nevertheless, experiments have proven its effectiveness in improving the appearance of hair and strengthening the scalp. Saffron is rich in antioxidants that help reduce hair loss, repair damage and strengthen it. Hair growth is one of the most important Benefits of saffron for hair and its health:
- Reducing hair loss : Using saffron on the scalp directly helps reduce pathological hair loss due to its rich content of antioxidants that help strengthen hair follicles and promote its growth.
- Treatment of alopecia : Alopecia is a pathological problem that causes large holes in the scalp. Using saffron in the cavity areas is a powerful treatment to eliminate alopecia, and because of its anti-inflammatory Benefits, it fights infections and fungi. It helps. .
- Repairing damaged hair : Repairing damaged hair is one of the most important Benefits of saffron for hair. Saffron helps restore freshness and healthy appearance to hair and repair damaged hair. Be sure to include it in your regular hair care routine and enjoy strong and soft strands.
3 recipes for using saffron for hair
1- Milk and saffron recipe to reduce hair loss
As we mentioned before, saffron is one of the effective treatments to reduce hair loss because it contains antioxidants and various nutrients.
- A few strands of saffron.
- A quarter cup of milk.
- A tablespoon of licorice.
Preparation method :
- Soak some saffron thread in milk for ten minutes.
- Add licorice powder to milk to make a smooth paste.
- Spread the resulting mixture on the scalp and leave it for ten minutes and then rinse well
2- Saffron oil for thick hair Benefits of saffron for hair
Saffron oil is one of the valuable oils for hair and skin health, which is rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium, essential vitamins and fatty acids. Use this oil on the roots of your hair to accelerate hair growth over time. Using saffron oil helps to get rid of damaged hair, grow healthy hair and reduce hair loss in the long run.
If you do not have saffron oil, you can soak a teaspoon of saffron threads in two tablespoons of almond oil or olive oil and leave it in a hot water bath for five minutes, then store it in a clean and sterile dark bottle. Gently massage a few drops of the resulting oil on the scalp and hair.
3- Recipe of saffron and egg yolk for hair growth
Try this powerful recipe for fast hair growth.
- A teaspoon of saffron.
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger.
- A tablespoon of almond oil.
- A tablespoon of honey.
- Soak saffron in almond oil for half an hour.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Spread the mixture all over the hair from root to tip.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap or shower cap for two hours, before washing well with water and shampoo.
saffron with almond oil:
Another way to use the effect of saffron on the hair is to combine it with oil. Mix a teaspoon of ground saffron with almond oil or olive oil in a bowl . Heat the bowl on the flame (about 5 minutes). Now let it stay for a while to cool down. When it cools down, you can put it in a jar and store it. Whenever you want to use it again, first shake the bottle well. After that, pour some oil on your palm and massage your scalp and hair. If you do this regularly, your hair will be protected against damage and loss.
Summarizing and buying excellent Iranian saffron
After knowing the most important Benefits of saffron for hair and different recipes for using saffron to treat common hair problems, we must remind you to buy saffron from reputable stores and centers. EBV store is proud to provide you with the highest quality and best type of Negin saffron .
Compositions of saffron
- Crocin is the color strength factor
- Picrocin is responsible for the strength of the taste
- Safranal is responsible for the power of fragrance and smell
The benefits and properties of saffron
- Super Nagin saffron: In Super Nagin saffron, the percentage of safranal and crocin is the highest, and it has a very high color and aroma compared to other types of saffron.
- Semi-precious saffron: The coloring of this type of saffron is much higher than other types of saffron, but it does not reach Super-precious saffron.
- Negin saffron: In Negin saffron, there is no curling and bending of the saffron strands, and the branches are separate from each other and completely red.
- Sargol saffron: There is no evidence of yellowness of saffron and whiteness of saffron (root) in Sargol saffron and it is the most widely used type of saffron.
- Pushal saffron: Pushal saffron is a saffron that has red stigmas, along with some cream (root).
- Bunch saffron: In this type of saffron, the saffron stigmas are dried in such a way that they are arranged together.
- Saffron root: The white part of saffron that is at the end of the saffron stigma is called saffron root.
Health Benefits of saffron:
Treatment of depression: One of the most important factors that have been effective in the treatment of depression are certain hormones that are responsible for nerve control operations. These hormones are called dopamine and serotonin. With a comprehensive research, scientists came to the conclusion that saffron is able to positively control these two hormones and helps the depressed person to recover faster.
Increasing intelligence and memory power: Although it has been said that the intelligence of every human is largely related to his hereditary aspects and experimental efforts, but the beautiful saffron plant has changed this rule a little. It is said that certain minerals increase people's intelligence. Some of these minerals are found in saffron, which are: manganese, copper, iron, selenium, zinc, magnesium.
Regulating the sleeping hours and improving the sleep cycle: Although the cause of disturbed sleep can have various causes, saffron can help you experience a better and deeper sleep by influencing factors such as mental relaxation, adjusting the sleeping hours, and refreshing the body. .
Treatment of hair loss: If you pay attention, something has become famous in the science of medicine and botany, and that is that any plant that is in the shape of an organ of the body is useful for that part of the body. If you look closely at saffron, you will notice that it is similar to hair. And it is proven that drinking as much as saffron tea or saffron milk helps to increase hair growth and strength.
Fighting and preventing cancer: One of the benefits and properties of saffron is that it has high antioxidants that help neutralize harmful free radicals. Free radical damage is linked to chronic diseases such as cancer. In laboratory studies, saffron and its compounds selectively killed or stopped the growth of colon cancer cells, while not harming normal cells. This effect is also true for skin, bone marrow, prostate, lung, breast, cervical, and several other cancer cells.
Saffron for vision: Saffron has one of the key elements in preventing the reduction of vision and blindness. Saffron has many effects on genes that regulate the function of vision cells. According to this research, saffron extract not only protects the photoreceptor cells in the eye from destruction, but it can also prevent and improve diseases such as macular degeneration and retinal pigment inflammation.
Consumption of saffron during pregnancy
Many women consider saffron as one of the useful foods during pregnancy. But it is not bad to know that although the usual consumption of saffron through food supplements is considered safe, but it is known that when this spice is consumed in large quantities, it leads to uterine contractions and causes miscarriage. Although there is this belief that the use of this spice affects the beauty of the baby's face, but this is not true at all.
Do not use saffron in the first three months of pregnancy
It is better to know that using this spice in large quantities in three months is not recommended at all. Finally, you can use small amounts of saffron leaves. This plant can be used medicinally during pregnancy. But high doses of this plant cause uterine contractions and lead to abortion. This plant helps to stimulate proper digestion during this period. Ayurvedic medicine claims that saffron helps the movement of the fetus in the mother's womb, but on the other hand, saffron raises the body temperature, and for this reason, its consumption is very important.
Health Benefits and properties of saffron for skin and hair beauty
Saffron treatment for sunburn: Saffron is a suitable spice for sunburn in the summer season, and apply it to the areas where your skin is burned with the combination of high-fat milk and you will see its miracle. This mask makes your skin shiny and beautiful.
Saffron for hair: Due to its high amount of antioxidants and nutrients, saffron helps to strengthen hair follicles and helps to treat hair loss and hair loss. Also, saffron prevents gray hair. Milk and saffron is the best combination for both hair and skin. Combine some saffron powder and milk and apply it on the scalp and hair, leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it with water and shampoo. After washing your hair, you will notice the shine and beauty of your hair.
Saffron yogurt and aloe vera: You can use aloe vera mask with saffron for your oily skin. You should use saffron and aloe vera mask regularly and daily. Take some saffron and dissolve them in milk. Add two spoons of aloe vera gel to it, mix together and apply on your face. Let it dry and then wash your face with cold water.
Saffron and olive oil mask: mix 3 to 4 strands of saffron with a tablespoon of olive oil and apply it on the face in a circular motion. You can also use this mask at night. You can substitute coconut, almond or sesame oil instead of olive oil. Repeat this process every night. Massage with olive oil and saffron creates blood circulation in the skin and gives a beautiful effect. Massaging also helps the nourishing fatty acids of the oil to be easily absorbed into the skin.
To prepare this tea , mix saffron and honey together, after the saffron, honey and water dissolve, add more boiling water to the teapot. Place on indirect heat for 20 minutes to infuse. You can use sugar and candies instead of honey. Also, to prepare a different tea, you can add 2 tablespoons of rose water to make a 100% relaxing tea.
Health Benefits of saffron tea
- Appetizing and improving digestive function
- Anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties
- Relieving stomach bloating and helping digestion
- Facilitating blood circulation and lowering blood pressure
- Diuretic property and kidney and bladder cleansing
Treatment of toothache with saffron
The main cause of dental pain is the inflammation of the inner layer (the so-called pulp) of the tooth, because this part includes sensitive nerve fibers and blood vessels.
In order to prevent pulp infection and tooth abscess before going to the doctor, concentrated saffron infused as a spray and external use is effective.
This method is used to reduce the teething problems of babies, because saffron improves the irritability, restlessness and itching of the gums and has a relaxing effect.
Also, in order to reduce the burning sensation in the mouth and prevent mouth ulcers, components of saffron are used in mouthwashes.
Identification of original saffron
- Original saffron gives color at a low speed.
- Rub saffron between your fingers.
- When you rub it between your wet fingers, it develops an orange/red/yellow color.
- Real saffron smells sweet, but its taste is not sweet at all.
- When the price of saffron is cheaper and far from reality, it is probably fake.