Your cart is currently empty
Easy Saffron Syrup Recipes ـ Benefits of Saffron Syrup
Saffron has a special place among us Iranians and it is 3000 years old. The first countries that got this plant were Iran and India, and currently Iran is one of the largest saffron producing countries.
The pleasant aroma of saffron is reminiscent of authentic Iranian foods and drinks. This popular spice is known as the most expensive spice in the market and has many healing properties. Saffron is used in different ways. Among the most important of them, we can mention decorating food, combining it with food, preparing various drinks, producing cosmetic products and preparing all kinds of sweets. In this article, we are going to talk about saffron syrup and its properties. be with us.
- 1- This syrup is invigorating and energizing and minimizes sudden anxiety and worries.
- 2- Saffron syrup is appetizing and useful for children who have no appetite and cannot eat.
- 3- Saffron syrup helps in better digestion of food and relieves stomach bloating.
- 4- Saffron syrup moderates blood sugar and high blood pressure.
- 5-Vitamins in saffron syrup are very effective in improving asthma.
- 6- This syrup is blood-forming and has a great effect on strengthening the heart muscles and maintaining the health of the body system.
- 7- If you usually have forgetfulness and feel that you have a weak memory, we suggest you to drink saffron syrup.
- 8- It is highly recommended to eat saffron syrup during menstruation. In fact, this syrup relieves menstrual pain and strengthens the body system. Delayed menstruation can have various reasons. If you are sure that you are not pregnant, various factors such as taking certain medications, exercising, doing hard activities, weather changes and heavy exercise can disrupt your menstrual cycle. Eating saffron syrup helps you to solve these disorders during menstruation and to solve depression.
- 9- Saffron syrup has many benefits for men and is effective in strengthening their sexual powers.
- 10- Saffron syrup prevents premature aging.
- 11- This syrup cleans the urinary tract.
- 12- Saffron syrup is the best drink to prevent hair loss .
Important benefits of saffron syrup
Saffron syrup is a source of vitamins A, E, C, B vitamins, sodium, carbohydrates, fiber, protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, folic acid, manganese, selenium and zinc. This syrup has many benefits for people who usually have stress and anxiety and feel depressed and tired.
|Ingredients for saffron syrup
|Lemon essence||⅓ teaspoon|
|Thick brewed saffron||enough|
How to prepare saffron syrup
To prepare delicious saffron syrup, at the beginning of the process, pour sugar and water into a suitable pot and put the pot on a gentle heat and stir with a wooden or silicone spoon until the sugar particles are completely dissolved
Note that stirring the syrup with a steel spoon makes the syrup curdle. Now from time to time we clean around the pot with a wet brush so that the syrup does not burn and let the syrup boil.
Next, we collect the foam on top of the syrup with a spoon and throw it away until we have a clear syrup. Now add lemon juice to the pot and pour 1 tablespoon of it into a saucer to test the consistency of the syrup
The fourth stage
At this stage, we put the syrup in the refrigerator for 2 minutes to cool down, then we test it between two fingers, if the syrup is stretchy, remove the pot from the heat and add the brewed saffron to the pot.
The fifth stage
Now let the syrup cool down well, then pour some of it into our serving glasses and serve with some cold water and some ice cubes. If you like, you can add some lemon juice to the glass. Enjoy your meal.
Eating saffron syrup is not suitable for pregnant women and may endanger the health of the fetus and mother. Therefore, they must consult a doctor before consumption, but nursing mothers can safely eat saffron syrup