Your cart is currently empty
Saffron and Rosewater Syrup Recipe: Benefits of Saffron Rose Syrup
Ingredients needed to prepare saffron rose syrup for 4 to 5 people:
|Rose water||6 to 7 tablespoons|
|push||1 piece (if desired)|
The recipe for saffron rose syrup:
To prepare this syrup, we first pour water into the pot and put it on the heat until it boils. At this stage, add ground saffron and reduce the flame. Now you have to let it infuse well with low heat and in the saffron package. After that, we add sugar, rose water and cardamom. Now you have to let the syrup become completely thick. After the syrup becomes completely thick, remove it from the gas and remove the cardamom from it. Let the syrup cool a little outside. Then put it in the refrigerator. When serving, mix some of this syrup with water and serve. When serving, you can mix water with syrupy eggs or khakshir and then add saffron to rose water syrup. If you want, you can use saffron root instead of saffron in preparing this syrup. With this, the cost of preparing this syrup will be reduced.
Important points in preparing saffron rose syrup
- When preparing this syrup, you should be careful that after adding sugar, the gas flame must be gentle so that the water in the pot evaporates slowly. Otherwise, there is a high chance that your syrup will become sugary.
- After removing the syrup from the heat, be sure to close the pot quickly so that water particles collect on the walls of the pot. By doing this, you will prevent the syrup from becoming sugary.
- Let the syrup thicken completely and then remove it from the heat; Because otherwise, your syrup will not have a good taste and aroma.
- If you use saffron root, you can put some saffron feathers in the syrup for more beauty and better color. By doing this, your syrup will have a better color and aroma, and you will have a lower cost in return.
- If for any reason your syrup becomes sugary, you can add some boiled water to it and put it on low heat until it thickens again.
Properties of saffron rose syrup
Saffron is known as an energizing and invigorating substance; Therefore, saffron rose syrup can be effective in increasing people's energy. On the other hand, saffron contains significant amounts of vitamin C, which can strengthen the body's immune system and prevent colds. Consuming saffron or saffron root can help better absorption of calcium in the body. Also, saffron has antioxidants that can protect the skin from the sun's free radicals and also strengthen the body's immune system. The rose water in this syrup is rich in vitamin E and vitamin C, which are very effective in maintaining the health of the body. Rose water has a warm and mild nature and is useful for cleansing the liver. Also, rose water has a positive role in heart, stomach and liver health. Due to the fact that rose water is sugar and sweet, this syrup is a useful food for consuming rose water; Because the combination of sugar and rose water is used in this syrup.
Saffron rose syrup with its many properties has many fans among syrups. You can see this syrup on the menu of almost all cafes; But homemade syrup has a different taste and aroma! Preparing this delicious syrup is simple and its ingredients are simple and available. You can prepare this syrup in the shortest possible time and enjoy it. The recipe for preparing saffron rose syrup, the properties of this syrup, as well as the important points in preparing this syrup were included in this article for you dear ones, which we hope were useful.